Friday, June 3, 2011

My Qualifications and Responsibilities

  • I am highly organized and capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously

  • I am a creative thinker with excellent analytical skills

  • I Possess exceptional writing and proofreading skills

  • I am familiar with the use of online and social media tools

          Responsibilities will include:

        • Developing press releases, fact sheets, articles, web content, and other materials

        • Communicating key messages, pitching story ideas, and coordinating media coverage as part of regional and national awareness campaigns

        • Cultivating relationships with members of the media and trade press

        • Managing online and social media tools to improve visibility and promote key initiatives

        No comments:

        Post a Comment